Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Early Wishes for the Christmas Holidays

It is less than two hundred days away from my favorite time of the year, the christmas holidays. The child in me comes out everytime I think of christmas. This is a time of boundless thanksgiving and happiness. This is also a time for countless gifts and wishes for the best of everything.

My early wishes for the incoming christmas holidays includes, good health, peace & prosperity for my family and all of mankind. I also dream of gaining more friends, savings and restful weekends for this year. Aside from all of these, I am also hoping for the accomplishment of all the things I want to finish and get over through this year.

If I have spare cash, I wish to bring my kids to an out of town trip during the christmas holidays. They will surely love it because just like me, they all love adventure. The net will be of great help as we look for places to go that is best suited for our budget. That is why as early as today, I am already looking for possible great places to go during the christmas holidays.

These are all wishes and in order to be realized, I have to give my best shot and continue aiming high as I dream and wish for a brighter, lovelier and happier christmas holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...