Monday, July 20, 2009

YAMAN Awards 2009 Winners

Congratulations to the best of all the best entrepreneurs!

Tuna Exporters Multi-Purpose Cooperative (TEMPCO)
Entrepreneur of the Year (Juridical)

Kuya Chito's Takuyaki
Entreprenur of the Year (Single Proprietorship)

KIMKYTS Food Products
Emerging Enterprise of the Year

KM Foods
Product Innovator of the Year

MCM Marketing
Employer of the Year

Cargill Philippines, Inc.
Local Taxpayer of the Year

Caumeran Native Products
Loyal Company of the Year

note: I will be posting here soon pictures taken during the awards night. Watch out also for my feature on all the winners.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...