Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Awakening of My Passion for Photography


I never thought I am going to love photography. Not until I became a blogger and been able to hobnob with famous photographers like Leonard Pe, Avelman Manansala, Ric Dumalay, Lyle Santos and many others whose works are really to be envied for.

I am not really critical on pictures. As long as I know the person or object on it and it is colorful, it's more than enough for me.

When I started blogging and realized the importance of pictures in every post we make, I also began and learn to appreciate the importance of the subject in every picture we feature.

To top it all, my passion to learn more about photography was triggered when I underwent a training of Basic Skills on Photography yesterday in Koronadal City. It felt like heaven when one of my shots during the workshop was adjudged as part of the Top 10 photos.

Another contributory factor to my eagerness now to learn more about photography is an overseas call from a good friend that says "A Canon Digital Camera for you is on board an airline from the US of A and is scheduled to arrive in the Philippines tomorrow!"

I have nothing to say now, but THANK YOU! Thank you, Lord for your goodness. Thank you, bloggers for your continued guidance and inspiration. Thank you, Bing and family for this one of a kind gift. Thank you, my hubby and my family for the support.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the mention! Good luck with your new camera and blog on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnx, idol lyle! regards to ms. B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! congrats !nindot man gyud naay camera.u can be more creative...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats on the new camera, maybe we can do some travels together with your family? and do some photoshoots?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yepeeee!!! marami ng digital photographers sa gensan.....

    Congrats te Jinx... when tayo mag road test ng new camera mo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. tnx, lits, sheng and kyaw!

    thank you people!

    let's go shooting people bahala ma preso. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow wee!!!! hehehehehhehe congrats ate jinkx na parating na camera.... GO GO GO!!!! click that shutter hehehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to seeing your photos here jinky...you have an eye sabi nga...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna and Amie, thank you so much! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. galing nyo ate jinky! GO! Go! Go! We cant wait makita ang ibang photo shoots nyo!mwa!

    ReplyDelete

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...