Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Husband Loves to Play Billiards

Me and my husband are both workaholics. We work because it is needed and we love to do it.
We have different ways of relaxing. I feel relaxed while having spa, cooking good food, and of course, while blogging. My husband Arnel is my exact opposite. He abhors going to the sauna, he doesn't cook but he loves reading my blogs. He is fond of tinkling machines and other equipments. R and R for him means he's got the time for his favorite game, the billiards. He even has his own mini billiard table in my in-laws home. He really loves this game because he idolizes the famous Efren "Bata" Reyes.
The only bad thing is that nobody among us in the family had the same passion for billiards as him. Good thing that there is this site that offers billiard playing online. Now, he can play his favorite game right inside our home. Who knows, I might just learn to love this sport also in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...