Thursday, October 29, 2009

A New Look for My Blog

Hey, folks!

I just want to share this piece of good news with all of you. My beloved blog "Small Steps" will be having a total makeover soon! The author is damn excited of this new development in her blogging career.

Professional SEO is doing the makeover of my blog. This is courtesy of a heaven sent friend. I have long been wanting to have my blog redesigned for my friends to appreciate more. You are all important to me and it has been my desire to present you a blog with a better design.

Professional SEO specializes on optimizing anything that has got to do with the web. They are experts on web icons, flyer templates, educational templates, blog templates and a whole lot more web services.

My effort on continually exploring ways and means to improve my blog is just starting to heat up. May all of you continue on journeying with me as I look and find my way around this wonderful world of blogging.

Do watch out for a better and more fresh looking "Small Steps by Jinky" blog!

This is for all of you, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...