Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Longing for Long Hair

(It's emo time for me, guys! :-()

I am blessed and I'm thankful to the Almighty for all the good thing He has bestowed on me. The only regret I had is that I was not blessed with healthy looking beautiful hair. I have long been wanting to have silky smooth long hair since I was young and yet it still remained a wild dream until this very moment. Maybe it's in the genes because most of us in the family have thin and unhealthy looking hair. Nevertheless, despite the less hair I have now, I am still optimistic that someday or one day I will wake up with my dream hair on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...