Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boundless Bonding for the Borelas

Ates Rafee and Tina bonding with each other. . .

I am sharing with you my dear friends some pics taken during our bonding moments with the kids. My eldest daughter is here for a short vacation so we're taking time to spend quality time with them as much as possible. How I wish all my daughters will remain kids forever (wishful thinking on my part, I know!).


Cool Gwen with the father on the background. . .

the aso't pusa trying to be sweet to each other (Tricia and Sam). . .

sweet Jasmine showing her ever reliable partner, Auntie Vangie, how to eat french fries :-)


posing time with Mommy D! (Jasmine says " Someday I'll grow taller than her!")

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...