Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Autos With Raging Superchargers

My husband is an avid collector of miniature cars. This explains his being an auto man. He can practically repair problems concerning automobiles. He knows the insides and outs of any particular car he has taken fancy of. This has been the prime reason why when I asked him about auto superchargers he gave me a kilometric answer.
He told me about personalities whose cars have raging superchargers. Most of these cars are equipped with hightech superchargers and turbo chargers. He mentioned about buick supercharger, mercedes supercharger, pontiac supercharger and so on and so forth. He also further elaborated why there is a need to change these particular auto parts with high quality ones.
Listening to him while explaining to me these things made me ponder on an idea. My husband is such a great person. He had been an ideal family man to us. Maybe this is enough reason for me to help him acquire soon his dream car. A car of, of course, with raging supercharger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...