Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Philippine Popstar Princess' Next Concert is in Gensan ( I have my reasons why i'm watching this!)

sweet 21 year old, Miss Sarah Geronimo

Yes, you heard it right, guys! The Pop Princess, is coming back to Gensan for the last leg of her "Sarah Geronimo -The Next One" concert. It's gonna be on December 11, 2009 at Gensan Lagao Gymnasium. Of course, this is once again brought to us by the dashing and very generous Mr. Michael Wee of Dreamwork Ventures and Grab A Crab Restaurant.

For the record, Mr. Wee is again involving the bloggers in this endeavor of the Dreamwork Ventures by sponsoring tickets for the concert with free gift certificates from his high end resto. He is again teaming up with his buddy, the famous Bariles of Gensan Online News Mag for this " 5 Reasons why you should watch " The Next One Concert" Blog Contest".

So, for my take, hereunder are the reasons why, just like the others, I am very much interested to be there:

- I want to see for myself how does the best among National Anthem singers during Pacquiao matches performs in flesh;
- I love Sarah's immaculate image and I consider her as one artist worth emulating by our young people;
- I admire Sarah's versatility as a performer and I know she'll make all the generals swing and sing with her on December 11;
- I have high regards for her musical director , Mr. Louie Ocampo as well as for her other co-performers, namely; Jay-R, Mark Bautista, Simon Wood, Jimmy Marquez and Billy Joe Crawford; and
- I can't bear the thought of my fellow bloggers enjoying the concert to the hilt and am not with them! :-) ( I really, really love these people and oftentimes we're gathered together because of Mr. Wee's generosity)

poster of the upcoming concert

Expect for another topnotch performance from our Popstar Princess!
So what are you waiting for, grab your concert tickets now!

to buy your tickets, you may contact telephone #s
(083) 554-5430, 301-5555, 0917-3639191, 0932-3433794

or

contact the author of this blog
(yeah, I am selling tickets for this concert hopefully to earn extra ticket for myself
and also because I believe that this concert is worth watching for!
)

By the way, this concert is made possible in cooperation with Cebuana Lhullier, Jollibee, Sony Ericsson, Belo Essentials, Magnolia Fruit Drink, Skechers, Sunsilk, Vaseline, Ladies Choice, Careline and Charmee

and

Local Government of GenSan, Grab A Crab Restaurant, Coffee Club 101, East Asia Royale Hotel, Giacomino’s, Gregoria Printing Press, New York Fries and Dips, Gaisano, Miso Hardware, Skycable and High Frequency Productions.


7 comments:

  1. Wow! You'll surely enjoy every minute of the concert. Photo op dayun, Ate Jinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he, unta no makatan aw ko. . . if ever, mga dalaga ra nako makatan aw ani ba. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it, Jinky!

    Thanks for joining the contest!

    Watch out for further updates.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice nice nice... hope you win, jinkz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodluck ate jinky! Hope you will win =)

    ReplyDelete

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...