Sunday, March 28, 2010

Of Feats and Friendship

A pic from the animated film How To Train Your Dragon

I am not really into animation movies but after watching Dreamworks' How to Train Your Dragon, my perspective made a turn around.

I loved the way they pictured out Hiccup and Toothless' characters . For sure, we do have our own Hiccups and Toothless in all of us. Hiccup though frail looking managed to make a life changing decision by not killing a monstrous creature. A decision that in the end made everybody realize that it's a small and beautiful world after all.

Toothless, though monstrous looking, is a creature that one can easily relate with in this movie. I love this character because it proved that not all endearing characters must look picture perfect.

I watched this movie with my whole family and we are gladly recommending this film for other families to watch together. It's an animated film of friendship and feats with a heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...