Saturday, March 13, 2010

And the Sunshine Award Goes to. . .


'got this award from the very thoughtful Ms. A of Thailand. Thank you so much and I just want you to know that you have been missed a lot by the blog author.


I am passing on this award to my dearest friends, the sunshine of my life!


Here are the rules of nomination for this award:
* Put the logo on your blog or within your post
* Pass the award on to other bloggers
* Link the nominees within your post
* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


Shine on!

2 comments:

  1. My pleasure, my dearest blogging friend. Hope to see you again someday soon. Mwahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Ms. Sunshine! mwah. . .

    ReplyDelete

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...