I first heard of the song -
- when the most powerful man in the world was still President Ronald Reagan and Philippines has Pres. Ferdinand E. Marcos
- when Scott Baio was still one of America's Heartthrob (remember the movie Zapped? It has got to believe in magic and king & queen of hearts as soundtrack) . . . one of the reasons why I cut classes back then. . .
- when I was in my second year high school. . . (you can guess how old I am now, it's given). . .
- when post office, pt & t and rcpi are still our fastest and only ways of communication
- when the word globalization is not yet heard of, and of course
- when we were still using radio casette recorders and typewriters.
and I still hear it now that -
- a man by the name of Barack Obama has taken America by storm
- Zac Efron is America's heartthrob
- I have two daughters who will be having their JS Prom next month
- everybody/everyone is just a text away
- the world is borderless
- we have computers, laptops, DVD's, PSPs, IPods, etc. and
when Apple is no longer a fruit only.
Clearly, am smitten by David Pomeranz' magic and charm . Who wouldn't be?
To find out more about his upcoming concert in Gensan, please click on the links below:
addendum: many, many thanks to The Man for the photos posted in this blog.