Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Sideyard Garden

I featured in my other blog, the garden beside my kitchen. Now I am letting you, friends, to take a look at the other side of my yard wherein a garden of greens is also starting to emerge.

my tomato patch. . .

bird chilies (seeds imported from Thailand)

Holy Basil (the name on the packet - also imported from Thailand) I hope they can adapt to our very unpredictable climate. . .

string beans (sitaw, balatong) 2 days after I planted the seeds - I was so amazed of their speedy growth . . .

on the 3rd day, green leaves of the string beans are now starting to form... can't wait to transfer them to a better place to thrive soon. . .

I also got a lot of newly planted fruit bearing trees as well as pineapples...;-D soon am gonna be singing bahay kubo, kahit munti ang halaman doon ay. . . ;-D

Please wish me luck, people as I indulge on gardening 101!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...