Monday, December 13, 2010

This Beautiful Thing Called Life

With God's grace and blessings, it's christmas time once again! With a thankful heart, I bow my head and say my prayer and thanksgiving for another year given to us to enjoy life.

I have always been thankful for all the blessings He has bestowed on me and my family. Every year for me with my family is a gift from God. A precious gift nothing can take away from us.

So while we have time and we still can, let's spend precious moments with our respective families and enjoy the beautiful life with them!

For all that has been and everything that will be, to God be the glory!

Merry christmas, everyone!

4 comments:

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...