Monday, December 6, 2010

BLOGFEST 2010

BlogFest SOCCSKSARGEN Countdown

Blogfest 2010 is happening on December 11, 2010. This is one event I promise not to miss despite my very schedule for this month.

One thing that really convinced me to join this one of a kind activity is the impressive list of resource persons... My Oh My, at this point nothing can stop me from attending and listening to these talented speakers! :-)

Prof. Danilo A. Arao
Ms. Aileen Apolo - De Jesus
Mr. Dale Palileo
Mr. Jay Jaboneta
Ms. Janette Toral
Ms. Michelle L. Solon
Mr. Bobby Soriano
Mr. Ryann Z. Elumba
Ms. Ma. Ria Jose

Thanks to the man himself, Mr. Avelman "Bariles" Manansala, for conceiving and giving birth to the Blogfest 2010 concept. You rock, man!

To all bloggers and members of the new media - see you, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...