Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello Kitty Birthday Bash for a Pretty Lady

One of the events we have been into during the first few days of 2013 is the grand birthday bash with a Hello Kitty theme of a good friend's daughter.
the very elegant venue turned into Hello Kitty Land
 my hubby and kids enjoying the meal ;-D

 my kids and their friend waiting for their turn for the face painting

 my youngest daughter Jasmine  with her choice of small floral design

 my daughter Sam with Hello Kitty on her cheek

 Jasmine with the very pretty celebrant, EJ 

 the artist doing the painting on Alexa's  cheek

It was one celebration my kids did truly enjoy . . . many thanks to the celebrant, her sister, and their mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...