Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Of Safety, Health and Materials Testing

We are now living in a highly globalized society. The world is borderless. Everything comes in an instant. Even karma, this is according to my favorite character of a tv drama I watch regularly.

Development is here because of globalization. Everywhere you look, high rise structures are sprouting. There is an emergence of all sorts of businesses.

What worries me is the thought that with this trend now, wherein everything is globalized, accidents are still prevalent everywhere. Be it in the road, construction sites, inside the malls or even inside your own homes.

We are talking of development and yet the issue on safety and health seemed not a talking point with what is happening right now. I think that to address this problem, materials testing must be imposed.

This is just a humble opinion but I know it has weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...