Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Glowing, Growing Up and Aging

It's hard to acknowledge but in reality, I am getting older!

But if aging means having the opportunity to see your children evolve into better and responsible individuals, then, I don't fear and regret on getting old anymore.

These are my first two babies (Tina and Rafee) sixteen years ago

and now, here they are!

Tina, my second child, is now a BSIT student of the Mindanao State University. A computer techie and an achiever in her own right.

While the ate, Rafee, is a BS Chem with MSE student of the Ateneo de Manila University and now a proud member of the Ateneo Glee Club. I know this is her ultimate dream to pass the auditions and now she did it!

Ahhh, this is life! I am aging but I am beaming with pride and a thankful heart !

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...