Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Time to Thank Thoughtful Friends

Plains and Prints Eve eau de toilette ( I love the scent, tnx Alms!)

Christmas is for sharing and thanksgiving. Allow me to thank here my dear friends who continually share their blessings with me and my family. You are all so nice, guys! BIG thank you from the bottom of my heart!
All variant of Goldilocks brownies (the kids luv it, tnx Boss Frank!)


My first ever Lacoste bag ( I love it more than my Celines and Victoria Secret, tnx Ma'am Maggie!)
Unforgettable gift checks from Kamiseta
(my first time to shop at Kamiseta without looking at the price first, tnx for this Sir Toto and Ma'am Grace!)

Worth mentioning also are goodies from dear balikbayan friends - thanks Ms. A and Janet!

It's a big honor also on my part to be receiving gifts from the following thoughtful and dear friends, to wit: Mesdames Cecil, Wanchin, Doris, Tess, Joan, Emmie, Esang, Ellaine, Beth, Olive, Nedy, Annalou, Presy, Sally, Celine, Floreza, Mila, Lucia, Mercy, Letty, Beng, Evelyn, Norlyn, Florence and Sirs Remie, Paul, Dondon, Robert, Herman, Brian

To God be the glory, for a blissful and wonderful year 2009! I'm thankful for the gift of life, the gift of my family and most of all, the gift of beloved friends! Life was easy because of you!

I love you, guys!

3 comments:

  1. Friends are always windows to the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, sheng dearie, I could not imagine a world without you my dear friends! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Inggit ako, Ate Jinks! You are very lucky to have friends like them!

    BTW Ate Jinks, I'd like to seek your assistance. I was included me in the list of nominees for the WBE Blog of Fame.

    You can help me by casting your vote ONLY ONCE.

    Here's the link:

    http://worldbloggingentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/12/2010-wbe-blog-of-fame-voting.html

    Choose LAINY and do inform me once it's done so that I could acknowledge you via a link back at my blog.

    Thank you so much for your anticipated support. God speed all the way!

    All the Best,
    LAINY

    ReplyDelete

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...