Sunday, May 8, 2011

This is our Home!


Let's take a peek inside our soon to be home before the painting and tiling process. . .
house exterior and all ( can't hardly wait to do some
gardening and landscaping for a greener backyard. . .)


bedroom no. 1 (for the king and queen :=) . . .)

bedroom no. 2 for the princesses :-)

bedroom no. 3 for beloved guests :-)

this is my world, my kitchen!

the dining area. . .

the living room with a view. . .
(it was almost sunset when we took this pic
and yet the sun was still shining so brightly. . .)


the porch. . .
(hubby is planning to put hardwood
in horizontal position in lieu of balusters. . . )


the bathroom. . .

more about our home, next time, folks! Thank you. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...