Sunday, December 27, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Atty. Jade Jamora is one of those persons I admire most. She is young, efficient and very talented. An achiever during her school years and a stunner as a young and principled lawyer. A dutiful daughter to her parents and a loving sister to her siblings.
Now that she is about to leave us to serve as Clerk of Court of the Regional Trial Court in Gensan, I have this profound wish for her:
will realize sooner than we did
how lucky they are for having Atty Jade in their midst!
Thank you, Atty Jade! Goodbye and goodluck, to one of the nicest young ladies I've known!
nota bene: pics above grabbed from Atty. Jade's site
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Spotted during the people's champ grand birthday barty were political bigwigs like Sen. Manny Villar ( the pacman referred to him as the upcoming President of the Phils.), Gov. Bongbong Marcos, Gov. Chavit Singson, DOH Sec. Duque and many others. Manny's friends from showbiz ( Cesar Montano, Philip Salvador, Bayani Agbayani, Lito Camo, Onyok Velasco, et. al.) were on hand also to provide entertainment for his visitors. Seen busy table hopping was super Pacmom Dionesia wearing her much publicized purple gown. Gensan and Sarangani biggies were in attendance too.
Other highlights during the celebration:
- The celebration started with a Holy Mass;
- Food served by five caterers overflowed but many still went home with stomachs half empty, half full;
- Drinks overflowed courtesy of Ginebra and San Miguel
- Jinky sang a song for her beloved hubby;
- Pacman kids together with their cousins performed a dance number;
- Mom D dedicated a ballroom dance to her son;
- A brand new car, laptop, E63 nokia phone, digicam and whole lot more items and gadgets were raffled off. A Pastor went home with the the biggest prize; and
- Centerpoint band, Jay Cayuca, Lito Camo and a bevy of national and local stars provided entertainment for the evening.
To sum up, the stars, almost stars, no stars and stars no more came out to greet and celebrate the D day of the champ!
(Tnx to Sir Ormz and Sheng for capturing these moments on cam)
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
It's a big honor also on my part to be receiving gifts from the following thoughtful and dear friends, to wit: Mesdames Cecil, Wanchin, Doris, Tess, Joan, Emmie, Esang, Ellaine, Beth, Olive, Nedy, Annalou, Presy, Sally, Celine, Floreza, Mila, Lucia, Mercy, Letty, Beng, Evelyn, Norlyn, Florence and Sirs Remie, Paul, Dondon, Robert, Herman, Brian
Thursday, December 10, 2009
- Don't compare your life to others.
- Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don't over do. Keep your limits.
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past that will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don't have to win all arguments, agree or disagree...
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything..
- Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. So stay in touch.
Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
GOD heals everything.
However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
The best is yet to come.
When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy!Merry Christmas, everyone!
from: Arnel, Jinky and the kidz