Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My Journey As A Thal

I have been diagnosed  as  a Thalassemic and based on research done there are a plenty of us afflicted with this chronic illness.

I am still hopeful that with today's technology and different innovations and with people who are more than willing to share their blood with us, there  is still a brighter life ahead of us, Thals.


To increase awareness on this rare disease, I have decided to re-awaken my sleeping blog.  With this, I am again re-opening a part of me with you, friends, and I hope you will join me in this journey to educate others of this illness and please, please say a little prayer for me and other Thals out there!

Thank you and may God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...