Friday, January 30, 2009
"Goodbye, Mr. President!"
The very HUGE crowd during Pres. Obama's Inauguration.
The crowd during the oathtaking of the new President.
The uncurable Obama virus that hit me
made me want to share
with you all, these scenes
taken from one of the grandest
inauguration for a US President ever.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I first heard of the song -
- when the most powerful man in the world was still President Ronald Reagan and Philippines has Pres. Ferdinand E. Marcos
- when Scott Baio was still one of America's Heartthrob (remember the movie Zapped? It has got to believe in magic and king & queen of hearts as soundtrack) . . . one of the reasons why I cut classes back then. . .
- when I was in my second year high school. . . (you can guess how old I am now, it's given). . .
- when post office, pt & t and rcpi are still our fastest and only ways of communication
- when the word globalization is not yet heard of, and of course
- when we were still using radio casette recorders and typewriters.
and I still hear it now that -
- a man by the name of Barack Obama has taken America by storm
- Zac Efron is America's heartthrob
- I have two daughters who will be having their JS Prom next month
- everybody/everyone is just a text away
- the world is borderless
- we have computers, laptops, DVD's, PSPs, IPods, etc. and
when Apple is no longer a fruit only.
Clearly, am smitten by David Pomeranz' magic and charm . Who wouldn't be?
To find out more about his upcoming concert in Gensan, please click on the links below:
addendum: many, many thanks to The Man for the photos posted in this blog.